Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring is finally here! Only 46 days left of freshman year of college. It's be a ruff year, which is why I have come here.  I hoping to use this blog as an escape,  a place to cheer myself up.  With the end of my freshman year comes a boat load of decisions.  I put in transfer applications to a few places and will be finding out soon.  Do I want to leave? Also am I happy with my current major?! As of now I'm a cognitive neuroscience major, but I may be happier just studying cognitive psychology? I would also love to take a class in photography.  I love taking photos, which I will post throughout my blog, but I would be really interested in learning the real techniques of photography.

Really I just want to be happy again. Hopefully I'll get back to myself soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment