Tuesday, May 3, 2011

 This is why I love spring!
This past Saturday I spent the entire day sitting in a cemetery.  It was probably one of my most well spent days and I accomplished absolutely nothing.  Sometimes its nice just to sit back and watch the world around you continue.  It was great to have time to realize how the smallest things are the most beautiful.
Today I was a bit down and my friend and I were going off campus to study at Panera.  We decided to stop at Pet smart and pick out two cute beta fish! Any name suggestions?! So we sat in Panera studying, accompanied by our fish friends! The day definitely got better after that! (Sorry for the quality of the pictures... camera battery is dead so I'm stuck using my iPhone) I have some sweet ideas that I can't wait to share!

4 comments:

  1. Your Saturday sounds heavenly!! And I'm glad your friend and your new fish cheered you up :) I would call them Ron and Hermione but I'm a gigantic nerd :p
    I love your egghead photos as well! Very Color Me Katie :)

    ps. I'm not just commenting back out of politeness :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. blossoms are why i love spring too. otherwise summer would totally have it beat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your new fish (love your photos by the way). I'm loving the "Ron and Hermione" idea as a HP nerd, but I'd love to hear what names you do pick out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos, the tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete